Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address in Melbourne and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office in Melbourne includes:
- A prestigious business address in Melbourne or any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number, with telephone answering in your company name and transferred to you home, mobile or interactive
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen Melbourne virtual address.
- Mail and courier handling, including mail forwarding services.
- Access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices in Australia or our worldwide locations, for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day.
- Access to Servcorp's sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee.
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events in Melbourne.
Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price. There are no lock-in contracts and no security deposits.
All our Melbourne Virtual Offices offer your business world-class IT solutions and support, allowing you to grow and prosper. Joining Servcorp gives you:
- Call Routing so you never miss important phone calls
- Broadband Internet with a guaranteed uptime of 99.99%
- In-house IT 24/7 Support for immediate assistance
- Secure wireless internet access to 160+ wireless hotspots across the Global Servcorp Network
- Cisco end-to-end voice network that allows voice conferencing