A Servcorp Serviced Office is fully furnished, can accommodate teams of any size and allows three times the space for each worker then the industry standard. Our cost-effective Serviced Offices are ready for you to move in and get on with your business immediately. You get a dedicated team of receptionists, secretarial and IT support.
What is a Serviced Office?
A serviced office is a fully equipped office space managed by a workspace operator. Unlike traditional leased offices which tend to require long contract terms with little flexibility or support, serviced offices have flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice as business needs change. Other business necessities such as furniture, photocopiers, and a shared reception and kitchen area are features of a serviced office that allow businesses to save on startup costs.
The Servcorp Difference
With 150+ prestigious locations around the world, a highly trained administration team to support your business, industry-leading technology, and flexible terms, a Servcorp Serviced Office provides your business with a level of support you can’t get anywhere else.
Gain the support and infrastructure of a global company instantly with access to Servcorp's 150+ premium locations worldwide.
- Our address becomes your address to use on your letterheads, business cards and webpage.
- Use any of our 21 locations across Australia or 150+ locations across the globe
- 5 days/month free Day Office use at any location outside your city.
- Unbranded reception areas with amazing views. Your business comes first.
- Access to Servcorp’s online community of 60,000+ businesses to buy from & sell to.
Servcorp's team of bilingual receptionists give your business full support and the image of a multi-national corporation.
- Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls the way you would like.
- Our highly trained on-site team of bilingual secretaries provide personalized administration support.
- Able to help with tasks from mail forwarding and meeting prep to data entry, translation, and more.
- Every location is staffed with 2-8 bilingual Servcorp team members (more than anyone else in the industry)
Get the IT infrastructure of a global company instantly! Servcorp’s industry-leading IT Systems provide you with 24-hour support.
- 24/7 I.T. support - Just dial *1 from your Servcorp phone.
- Our global IT network allows for seamless service at any location.
- Rocket-fast Wi-Fi - Unique password for protection.
- Tier 1 provider with V.P.N. capable firewall protection
- Onefone App - Make & answer calls with your Servcorp allocated business phone number from your smartphone.
With Servcorp you can move in and be operational immediately. Flexible contract terms allow you to adapt as your business needs change.
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- Upgrade to a larger office or open a satellite office quickly and easily.
- Test a new market with our variety of package options.
- Keep your phone number when you transfer to a different Servcorp location.
- One month rental deposit.
Serviced Offices to fit your business
Servcorp offers a variety of office solutions to fit any type of business. Choose from our private Serviced Offices or one of our other flexible workspace options.
Private Serviced Offices
Servcorp’s Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Offices sizes ranging from 1-3 people to upwards of 7-10 people
- Large offices fitting 10 or more people are available in select locations
- All Serviced Offices are secure and sound-rated
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Servcorp offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
Flexible Workspace Options
When you get a Serviced Office with Servcorp you gain access to our variety of workspaces including Coworking spaces and our meeting rooms and boardrooms.
- Our spacious Coworking spaces provide a chance to change your surroundings while staying focused on your work
- Connect with other Servcorp clients and grow your network
- Meeting rooms and boardrooms feature granite tables and artwork sure to impress your guests
- Meeting rooms are charged on a pay-per-use basis to save you money
- Only pay for what you use
Facilities businesses need to succeed
All Servcorp locations are fitted with the essentials every business needs to thrive. Cut costs and gain access to the business-grade photocopiers, furniture, and facilities you need, all provided for free or pay as you use.
Get started the day you move in.
Enjoy executive-grade office furniture, Cisco phones, and access to our fully stocked kitchen with the finest coffee, tea, and fruit water. Each location is fitted with business-grade photocopiers with network printing, so you can print from any desk.
Servcorp also boasts powerful telecommunications technology which allows you to bank up to 6 calls and enjoy interactive voicemail - press 1 for mobile. Calls to other Servcorp locations are free while calls outside of Servcorp are a 20% discount to telco rates and up to 50% off international.
Executive-grade Office Furniture
Cisco IP Phones
Fast, Secure Internet
Coffee, Twinings Tea
In-house IT Support
Online Booking Management
Solutions for every business
Hear what our clients have to say
Hear what our clients have to say
IT • Software
As Computer Engineers Brian and his team need to stay focused. Servcorp’s secure, private offices and admin support let them do just that.
Travel • Tourism
The Art of Travel
Shota Kanemaru & Andre Starell
Servcorp’s highly-trained team and A-grade building give The Art of Travel the look and feel of a large company for a fraction of the cost.
IT • Software
As a startup expanding into a new market freee needed a flexible office that could adapt as their business changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, and Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
|Security deposit||1 month rent||2 months rent||2 months rent|
Locations have an Office Manager, PA, secretary and receptionist, and you deal directly with the person in charge. Dedicated team members.
Not available, log a ticket if you need assistance
No management on-site (only at selected locations)
|Receptionist and call answering service|
A bilingual receptionist who answers your calls per your instructions when you're on the phone or away, and transfers calls as instructed to your office, mobile or other designated number
Not available. Can only do basic call answering if you pay extra
Well-trained team members manage your mail, courier, plus secretarial support available.
Support, not professional nor trained
Dedicated Tier 1 bandwidth, 99.99% uptime guaranteed with 1 to 1 contention ratio, the fastest and most reliable business broadband and Wi-Fi
Tier 2 or 3
|24/7 In-house IT support|
In-house bilingual IT team - over 100 specialists - available 24/7 when you dial *1 from a Servcorp phone.
Not in-house, expensive and only upon logging a ticket
An IT support call-centre located outside of the country or outsourced providers
Get email updates
Receive invites to Servcorp networking events in your area, new product releases, business reports, and special offers.