Looking for a training room or meeting room for hire in Sydney? Is your business objective to set the highest standards of corporate excellence for your clients and employees?
Servcorp offers your business convenient meeting room hire in Sydney convenient meeting room hire in Sydney with excellently situated locations and state-of-the-art technological solutions to ensure a smooth event.
For access to the very best meeting facilities in Sydney CBD, look no further than Servcorp's prime locations available for hire on an ‘as need' basis. Featuring no locked-in contracts, Servcorp meeting rooms and facilities are available for hire only when you need them dramatically dropping the cost of long term lease options on prime Sydney real estate.
Conduct training sessions, board meetings, general management meetings or smaller, private meetings in any one of our facilities tailored to provide the best in telecommunications and luxury styling.
The Servcorp network is world renowned for providing business operations of any size access to stunning meeting and training rooms.
Our sleek, professional styling and impeccably presented staff ensure your business image is enviably presented no matter what the event.
With a Servcorp meeting room your business can select full or partial catering options, enjoy access to high speed internet connections, teleconferencing facilities, and all within convenient Sydney locations centrally within key business districts.
Servcorp's vast network of corporate business locations include ideally located facilities in Western Sydney, North Ryde business district and Norwest Business Park. Close to public transport, parking opportunities, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, Servcorp offer your business access to conference rooms in the very heart of Sydney's flourishing economic and business districts without the overheads associated with prime locations and retaining professional reception staff.
Whether your needs are long or short term, for large or small spaces, meeting room hire in Sydney could not be easier or less complicated than engaging one of fantastic locations within the Servcorp network.
Meeting Room Frequently Asked Questions
Servcorp meeting rooms are designed to the highest standards of interior styling, equipped with the finest leather, marble and original artwork in 21 locations in the Australia and over 160+ worldwide locations. Our Meeting Room services include the latest AV and conferencing equipment, plus reliable lightning-speed Internet, perfect for holding informal business meet and greets, high-end corporate negotiations, client meetings or interviews, or require a conferencing space for larger presentations. Servcorp's meeting facilities are available for all your meeting and conferencing needs.
As a Servcorp client, your meeting room includes:
- Highest standards of interior styling
- A prestigious location in one of our highly esteemed buildings in Sydney
- High-speed internet with a guaranteed uptime of 99.99% and unique password WiFi
- Complimentary refreshments for you and your guests
- Polycom Phones for voice conferencing
- Video conferencing systems for meetings locally or abroad
- Easy screen share with one click
- Receptionists who greet your guests upon arrival
- Meeting rooms bookable in real-time and while on-the-go
Servcorp has meeting rooms available in prestigious buildings throughout Sydney, conveniently positioned close to public transport. Conduct your business meetings and negotiations at:
- Tower One Barangaroo, Barangaroo, Sydney
- Chifley Tower, Sydney
- Gateway, Circular Quay, Sydney
- MLC Centre, Martin Place, Sydney
- Market Street, Sydney
- 101 Miller Street, North Sydney, Sydney
- Westfield Tower 2, Bondi Junction, Sydney
- Avaya House, Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Nexus Norwest, Norwest, Sydney
- Deloitte Building, Parramatta, Sydney
- There are no lock-in contracts for Servcorp meeting rooms. You can book rooms for one-off usage or on an as-needed basis.
Our meeting facilities cater to groups of many sizes for all your meeting and conferencing requirements, from key locations like Sydney to any of our +160 global locations. Our spaces include:
- Meeting Rooms for 2-6 people
- Boardrooms for 8-14 people
- Seminar Rooms for 30-60 people
- Private Offices for 1-3 people