Serviced Offices Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your serviced office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier, and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms, and day suites
- Leading IT technology and secure, fast, fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology including IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, and sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, and download invoices
- Reception areas with spectacular panoramic views of Brisbane
- Contemporary kitchens with fully stocked fridges and espresso coffee machines
- Coworking spaces for holding informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regularly-scheduled events where you can meet like-minded people in Brisbane
There are no lock-in contracts for Servcorp Serviced Offices, the minimum contract term is one month.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150 locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability). Within Australia you can access our Coworking spaces in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart.
We believe to fully understand Servcorp you need to see it for yourself. Please request a tour to our Brisbane Serviced Offices and we will happily arrange an office tour in a location convenient for you.
If you're thinking of a flexible workspace option like a Serviced Office but can't decide the best choice for your business, explore our blog articles with helpful tips and advice: