Your address: 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane
10 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Australia
Fully furnished serviced office that can accommodate teams of any size and allows three times the space for each worker.
ABOUT LEVEL 19, 10 EAGLE STREET
ABOUT LEVEL 19, 10 EAGLE STREET
The BEST flexible workspace in the world; aesthetics, WiFi security, location, community.
- Located in Brisbane CBD’s Financial Precinct, surrounded by other landmarks - Waterfront Place, Riparian Plaza and Comalco Place
- Views over the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay
- Change rooms, shower, secure bike storage, dry cleaning services, cafe, onsite concierge, security, and secure parking
- Occupants include CPA Australia, Adani Mining, BDO, the German honorary consulate, along with numerous reputable Law Firms
- Close distance to the GPO and Eagle Street Pier's restaurant precinct.
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $299/month. Virtual Offices available from $159/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Brisbane
Call for the Finest Serviced Offices in Australia
- This could be your address
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
Servcorp offers a variety of Serviced Office solutions to fit any type of business, including business with teams working remotely.
Private Serviced Offices
Fully Furnished and Sound-rated
Servcorp’s Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Fully furnished: Quality furniture, private and sound-rated
- Internet / WiFi: Fast, secure, any configuration. Local IT support
- Shared Facilities: Stylish coworking space, fully stocked pantry, great coffee and tea
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Servcorp offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
- Office sizes: Each office can support up to 10 remote workers
Hybrid Office for small businesses
One Office – Up to 10 Remote Workers
Servcorp hybrid offices allow each office to support 10 remote team members. They can work either offsite or onsite. Each team member has the ability to work three hours per day in the coworking space at your home location or any other servcorp location. Your remote team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
- Coworking space access: 3 hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes Fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
- Up to 3 days/month use of private office outside your home city
- 1 hour/month private meeting room access
- Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths
- A professional receptionist forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
- Mail and courier management with home-forwarding options
- In-house I.T. support
Airport Access: 20-30-minutes taxi ride from Brisbane Airport
Train station: 5-7-minutes walk from Central Station
Bus station: 5-7-minutes walk from Central Station
Ferry: 2 minutes walk from Eagle Street Pier
Less than the cost of a secretary
- Our powerful address becomes your address to use on your cards, letterheads and web pages
- 1.8m wide corridors, spacious lounges and reception areas
- Print from any desk with commercial grade colour printers
- When you work remotely, the Servcorp OneFone app lets you take your office phone with you
- Interactive voice mail - press 1 to go to your mobile
- Voicemail to email bank up to 6 calls
- Use any of our 20 locations in Australia, 150+ locations across the globe.
- 5 days free at any location outside your city
- Unbranded reception area, your business comes first
- Fully equipped meeting facilities and AV equipment
- Finest coffee, tea, and spring water
- Phone calls 20% discount to telco rates. Up to 50% off international
- Tier 1 provider
- Rocket fast Wi-Fi - unique password for security
- Local IT team - global monitoring of our network
- V.P.N. capable firewall protection
- Transparency code adhered to
- Book everything online
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- One month rental deposit
Your business will thrive in Servcorp
All the world's best stores within walking distance.
You can run your business from anywhere in Australia or in 150+ locations worldwide
PARIS * LONDON * NY * CHICAGO * HONG KONG * SINGAPORE * SYDNEY * SHANGHAI * BEIJING
Select a Serviced Office in Australia
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Serviced Office Frequently Asked Questions
When signing on at 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane you not only receive the world's finest Serviced Offices but all of the 5-star services you would expect from such a premium offering.
You will receive access to fully equipped and modern meeting facilities with AV equipment to suit your individual needs, a fully stocked kitchen and bar to indulge in, a local IT team that's only a phone call away, and a professional and talented reception team to delegate to- just to name a few!
With all of these services and more, you are truly setting your business up for success at Servcorp 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
We believe a Serviced Office at 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane is right for almost everybody! With rooms and corridors larger than industry standards, premium services at your fingertips, well equipped meeting facilities for you to book on-the-go, and a highly-trained team to help your business succeed - we don't see why it wouldn't be.
With fully-furnished spaces to accommodate anywhere from 1 to 100+ people, we believe we can tailor an experience for you that would make 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane the perfect choice for a Serviced Office in Brisbane.
Servcorp's Serviced Offices at 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane vary in size and scope from private offices for 1-2 people to large office suites for businesses of more than 100 people.
Most importantly, our office spaces accommodate for 12m² per client, well above the 4m² industry average, so you can rest assured that your team will have the space they need to work productively and effectively.
At Servcorp 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane we offer Serviced Offices tailored exclusively to your needs whether you require a space for 1 or a space for 50 we can always find a solution to accommodate your requirements (and your expanding team). We grow right along with your business!
To truly experience Servcorp's Serviced Offices at 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane, we believe you need to see it for yourself. Please request a tour and an office tour can be arranged at a time convenient for you.
A Serviced Office may just be what you're looking for! Serviced Offices are a cost-effective solution for a small business with a small number of employees especially if you are looking to lower your overheads. You can avoid the hassle and costs of setting up your own office.
The Serviced Offices at 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane have fully furnished office suites, a fully stocked kitchen, photocopying and printing services and much more- essentially all the bells and whistles you need to hit the ground running! Serviced Offices are also perfectly suited for small businesses offering true flexibility with month to month roll on terms, so you don't need to commit to leases that last for years.
Typically when you commit to an office space for rent, there are long contract terms and costs associated with setting up shop from the ground up. Serviced Offices allow you to reduce your risk and save on costs like furnishing the space, setting up internet and photocopiers. With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you can save up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Serviced Offices are a lower risk solution than offices for rent, as there are flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice.